Gujarat Gram Panchayat Work Report 2022: Generally speaking, the Gram Panchayat is actually a very deep level in the Czech rich country and is concerned about the development of its areas. The functions of the Gram Panchayat include looking after and improving water sources, roads, drainage, school buildings, collecting municipal taxes and providing resources for all. Implementation of government employment programmes. In other words, we can say that it is a government body at the village level. In today’s article we will talk about what is Gram Panchayat and how it works. Also we will tell you that you can use your mobile on your mobile. Gram Panchayat Work Report How can you check
What is Gram Panchayat?
India is divided into states, which are further subdivided into districts, which are then sub-districts and finally villages. Gram means “village” in Hindi, so a gram panchayat is actually a council for a village. It acts as a governing body and is democratic in character. The members of the Gram Panchayat mainly consist of some prominent characters; They may be sarpanch and secretary, who constitute the executive body.
Gram Sabha is a meeting for the development of a village or group of villages. But not everyone is allowed in the meeting. Only those adults who are 18 years of age or more or who have the right to vote are members of the Gram Sabha. The head of the meeting is called “Sarpanch” and the members are called “Panch”.
- During this meeting, the members of the Gram Panchayat discuss the issues that are plaguing the village as well as any and all problems related to it.
- He also discussed the BPL card, which below the poverty line is called a card. Those who are eligible must have BPL card and they work on it.
- It is also told during the discussion that the fund should not be wasted, but should be used to help the needy.
Gram Panchayat Work – Gujarat Gram Panchayat Work Report 2022
- Therefore, all the development programs run by the villages come under the Gram Panchayat and it is the responsibility of the Gram Panchayat to complete them.
- The Gram Panchayat is in charge of building and maintaining the water sources of the village.
- Likewise, building and working the roads and property resources of school buildings
- They also investigate and collect local taxes.
- Detroit Infinity shoots to work on all the new plans by the government that are to be implemented at the village level.
- People of village or gram sabha can open account working in Panchayat in some ways:
- first e-gram swaraj portal Which is a website launched by the Central Government.
- Similarly an app has also been launched, e-Gram Swaraj. you easily Gram Panchayat Work Report can do. We’ll show you how to use the app in the paragraphs below.
Check Progress of Gram Panchayat | Know the functions of Gram Panchayat
- Gram Panchayat Work Report One of the most important benefits of knowing the status of the government is that the sarpanch and the people of the village can openly talk to each other about how things are going and the level of transparency is maintained.
- Hence, the members of the Gram Sabha can easily check the information that how the development projects of the village are going and how far they are.
- Information on the amount being spent on various projects is also available.
- Anyone can download the app from the App Store and check the progress status of their Gram Panchayat work.
Using App Gram Panchayat
- First of all go to play store on your android phone or tablet and download e-gram swaraj app. Then, once you have downloaded the app, open it and choose the state it asks for.
- Update using state. You have to click on the Zilla Panchayat option, then select the Block Panchayat, and then the information of the Gram Panchayat you want to see will appear. Click on it, and the option of financial year will appear, and you have to select the year you want to see the progress of Gram Panchayat.
- So there are many options. In those options, you can see the details of the elected representatives to order “Panch” of the Gram Panchayat. A person can also view the approved programs or activities in the village, and finally, a person can also view the overall economic progress on the app.
Check Gram Panchayat Work Report Using the Gram Panchayat Portal
In order to develop or improve the administration in Panchayati Raj Institutions across the country, the Ministry of Panchayati Raj has established e-Gram Swaraj, an accessible online e-gram swaraj portal It aims to improve distributed planning, progress reporting and task-based accounting transparency.