Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2023, Western Railway Jobs Bhavnagar 2023: Sini. Divisional Commercial Manager invites applications for appointment of Local Ticket Booking Agents (for sale of unreserved tickets at halt stations) on contract basis for 28 hold stations under Western Railway, Bhavnagar.
Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2023
- Post Title : Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment 2022
- Post Name : Ticket Booking Agent
- Location : Bhavnagar Division
- Coming Halt Station
- Qualification : Minimum 10 Pass
- Last Date : 20-01-2023
- Application Type : Of Line
Ticket Booking Agent Recruitment 2023
Western Railway invites applications for the appointment of Local Ticket Booking Agents (for sale of unreserved tickets at halt stations) on contract basis by Bhavnagar Division.
Western Railway Recruitment 2023
The halt station details are as follows.
Index Number Halt Station Name 01 Hathigarh 02 Ingorala 03 Jira Road 04 Mariyana 05 Sajanwa Road 06 Amritvel Road 07 Motajadar 08 Bajud 09 Kanad 10 Bandanath
11 Choki Sorath 12 Sakhpur 13 Supedi 14 Chitravad 15 Jambur 16 Torania 17 Panchatalavada Road 18 Bhader 19 Junichavand 20 Madha 21 Chandrawa 22 Lolia 23 Vawadi 24 Tarsai 25 Ranabordi 26 Badodara 27 Valadar 28 Jashapur
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must have completed 18 years of ag
- The minimum educational qualification should be at least 10th standard pas
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the place where the halt station is situated. A residence should be treated as local residence if it is situated in the same district where the station is situate
- Applicant must be fit for active service and free from any communicable diseas
Applicant must be of good character and have no criminal recor
- Certificates / Document Li
- Copy of School Leaving Certificat
- SSC Board Marksheet Cop
- Permanent Resident Certificat
- Fitness Certificate from Government Medical Hospital/PHC Centr
- A certificate from the police station that the applicant should be of good character and should not have any criminal recor
- d.e.e.y.e.std.e.d.s.e. any criminal record.
|જાહેરાત વાંચો||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
Terms and Conditions
The initial contract period will be five years. It can be extended for a period beyond five years on expiry as per Railway Board policy.
The successful applicant will receive Rs. 2000/- has to be deposited as security deposit.
The appointment is purely contractual and does not carry any facilities such as inclusion in railway service, regularization of service, bonus, railway pass facilities will not be available to the halt contractor.
A selection committee will scrutinize the applications and short list eligible applications. If more than one eligible candidate applies for a halt station, the selection will be made by a draw drawn by any child.