વો્ટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ જોઈન કરવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
In India, women do not get the nutritious food they need. If the mother herself suffers from hunger, she gives birth to a child with a weak body. In the womb of malnourished pregnant women, the developing baby does not receive the required nutrition from the mother, resulting in impaired future physical development of the child. And so the baby weighs less even at birth.
Due to poverty and economic hardship of the family, many women have to work till the time of delivery. The body becomes weak, the baby does not get enough milk for nutrition, so there is a lot of weakness in both himself and the baby.
As a solution to this, the Government of India has launched the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana in accordance with the National Food Security Act of 2016, which will be implemented in all the districts of the country, with concern for the health of pregnant women as well as newborns.
દીકરીનું ભવિષ્ય ઉજ્વળ બનાવવા માટે 250 રૂપિયા ભરી 2,74,000+ મેળવો
To provide cash compensation from the government to the mother who gives birth to the first child for the purpose of not going to work and resting during the prenatal and postnatal period. So that the child can develop well.
➡️ All women except those employed in Central Government, State Government or public sector units or receiving assistance as per existing norms, will be covered under this scheme during pregnancy and for six months after childbirth.
➡️ The scheme will benefit all pregnant women who give birth to the first child in the family after January 1, 2018 and mothers of infants.
➡️ The gestation period will be calculated according to the date of menstruation indicated in the medical certificate of the beneficiary woman.
➡️ In case of fetal miscarriage or stillbirth-
◾The benefit of the scheme can be availed only once.
◾ Women who have had a miscarriage or have given birth to a stillborn baby will be able to benefit from the plan during the next pregnancy.
◾If the beneficiary receives the first installment of financial assistance and later becomes pregnant, he / she will be given the remaining installment assistance after deducting the first installment during the second pregnancy.
◾If the beneficiary has received all the installments of assistance before delivery, then if the stillborn child is born then this assistance will not be given during the second pregnancy.
A total of Rs. 6,000 will be paid to a pregnant woman for the purpose of her physical development before delivery and after childbirth. At the time of registration, the first installment of Rs. One thousand will be found. Six thousand rupees will be given for the second installment while undergoing medical examination after six months of pregnancy. The third installment of Rs 5,000 will be paid after the birth of the child after giving BCG, Oral Polio Vaccine, DPT and Hepatitis-B – all these types of vaccines. This way the installment will be paid.
બાળકને મળશે વર્ષે 36,000/- રૂપિયાની સહાય.
Where to register:
1. Women who are eligible for the benefit of the scheme are required to register their name in the hospital, government hospital or anganwadi center where the scheme is being implemented in the state or union territory.
2. At the time of registration of name, the woman and her husband obtained Form-1-A, showing all the details, including the Aadhaar number, mobile number, bank or post office account number of the woman and her husband.
3. There is no need for registration form and this form can be obtained from Anganwadi Center and Government Hospitals or Hospitals.
4. The beneficiary of the scheme will have to get the acceptance number or receipt from the place where the form has been given after registering the name, by showing which the amount of various installments of the scheme will be given.
5. The first installment of the scheme will be given after the mother and child protection card will be given to the beneficiary after registration of name, Aadhar card or proof of identity and bank or post office account numbers.
6. The second installment of the scheme will be given by filling up Form 1-B after six months of pregnancy and giving a copy of Maternal and Child Protection Card as well as report of pre-birth medical examination.
7. The third installment of the scheme will be given by giving the required dose of vaccine to the child after the birth of the child and filling 1-C with a copy of the mother and bottle safety card.
8. If for any reason a pregnant woman has not registered her name and in any other way she is eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme, she can apply for the benefit of this scheme for a period of up to two years from the time of conception.
ગુજરાતીમાં વાચવા મટે અહી ક્લિક કરો