Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana | Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The PMAY – Housing For All scheme, aims to provide a place to reside for millions of urban poor. Having set a deadline for 2022, the government has identified over 2,508 cities and towns across 26 states in the country and is going to build over 2 million houses. Last date to Apply for LIG and EWS Category is 31 March 2022. For MIG(I and II) Category to apply for PMAY scheme the Last date was on 31 March 2020.
applicant. He/she needs to provide information pertaining to the state they are residing in, the head of the family, current residential address, and other such key details
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can be applied under two categories:
Under Other 3 Components – The Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Middle Income Groups (MIGs) and Lower Income Groups (LIGs) are considered as beneficiaries under the Housing for All by 2022 Scheme. For EWS, the annual income cap stands at Rs.3 lakh. In the case of LIG, the maximum annual income is between Rs.3 lakh and Rs.6 lakh. For MIG, the cap for annual income is between Rs.6 lakh and Rs.18 lakh. CLSS component can be availed by the MIG and LIG categories. EWS, on the other hand, is eligible under all verticals for assistance.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Benefits Under Other 3 Components Online: As mentioned in the previous section, an applicant needs to provide their personal information to apply for the scheme. The steps are as follows:
- PMAY Login Screen
- Choose the ‘Benefits under the other 3 components’ option by clicking the ‘Citizen Assessment’ dropdown.
- How to Apply PMAY Online
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click submit. (The site will verify whether the Aadhaar details provided is correct).
- Submit Aadhaar Number in PMAY Online
- If the information provided is correct, you will be lead to the next page where you will have to provide all the pertinent information regarding your name, income, no. of family members, residential address, contact number, age of the head of the family, religion, caste and the like.
- Fill PMAY Application Form Online
- Once all the information is provided, scroll down, type the captcha code in the box and click submit.
- Submit Captcha Code In PMAY Form Online
- And thus, end the PMAY online application process. In case you make a mistake which typing out the information, you can edit the form with the help of your Application and Aadhaar number.
Click here to view Procees in Gujarati