Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat Government: Governments issue caste certificates for officially certifying that a person belongs to a particular caste or community. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is issued to the Other Backward Class (OBC) category candidates by the respective state authorities. In the State of Gujarat, the document is issued by the Revenue Department of its Government. Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat, With respect to the reservations under OBC, families are further categorised into creamy layer and non-creamy layer based on the annual income of a family. This article looks at the procedure for obtaining a Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat.
Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat Government
Digital Gujarat is an initiative taken by the Government of Gujarat for citizens to help them avail benefits of government services through online. Citizens can register and submit their application form online and track the status of their application through Digital Gujarat website. Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat can be applied through Digital Gujarat website. For this, you need to first register in Digital Gujarat website.
The applicant should fulfil the following conditions to obtain a Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He/She must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- The applicant’s family income (from all sources) must not exceed Rs. 6 lakh.
Benefits of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
A non-creamy layer certificate helps the residents of Gujarat to avail various facilities offered by the State Government, which includes facilities like educational fee concessions, seat reservation in educational institutions, age relaxation, marks/score relaxation, admission in schools and job applications.
The documents to be enclosed for availing a Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat has been listed below.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Utility Bill, Property Tax Bill, etc.
- Passport Size Photographs: Two passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Income Proof: Income Certificate, pay-slip of the last three years of income tax returns.
- Caste Proof: School Leaving Certificate, Self Attested Caste Certificate.
- Relationship Proof: Affidavit attached with the application.
Certificate Issuing Authority
The document is issued by an officer of the revenue department who is competent for this purpose, who could be a Sub-divisional Magistrate / Tehsildar after submitting the OBC application form along with the essential documents.
Validity of Certificate
The certificate issued by the government would be valid for a period of 3 years from the date of issuance of the license.
Visit the Digital Gujarat portal
- Step 1: To start with, the applicant has to visit the official website of Digital Gujarat portal.
- Step 2: The applicant must be registered with the portal to further the application process. Hence, if a user is new to the portal, he/she has to complete the registration with the Digital Gujarat official portal
- Step 3: The user will be necessitated to fill in the required details in the registration page and then click on the “Save” button.
- Step 4: After registering to the portal, the applicant may choose the “login” link from the home page to log in and use the services.
- Step 5: You have to click on the “More” link under the “Revenue” option, which is visible on the menu bar.
- Step 6: Now you need to select the “Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat” tab from the list of services on the page.
- Step 7: To apply for the service online, click on the “Continue to Service” button.
- Step 8: The next page will display the user’s Service Request ID and Application number, wherein the required details must be specified.
- Step 9: Click on the “Next” button.
|Non-Creamy layer Certificate Application Form||Click Here|
|Non-Creamy layer Certificate Apply Online||Click Here|
- Step 10: A copy of all the supporting documents must be uploaded into the portal.
- Step 11: After uploading the documents successfully, the user needs to confirm the declaration in the checkbox, and click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
પછાત વગના ઉમેદવારોએ ર્નોન ક્રીમીલેયર પ્રમાણપત્ર મેળવવા અંગે અરજી
પુરાવાઓની પ્રમાણિત નકલ (Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Gujarat)
- અરજદારના પિતા અને પિતા ન હોય તો માતાનું નોન ક્રિમિલેયર અંગેનું સોગંદનામું
- રહેઠાણના પુરાવા તરીકે રેશનકાર્ડ, લાઈટબીલ, મ્યુનિસિપલ ટેક્ષ બીલ, ચુંટણી ઓળખ કાર્ડ, પાનકાર્ડ, ડ્રાઈવિંગ લાયસન્સ અથવા રહેણાંક સાબિત કરતા અન્ય આધારભૂત પુરાવા જેમાં અરજદારના હાલના સરનામાનો ઉલ્લેખ હોય તે ગમે તે એક
- શાળા છોડ્યા અંગેનું પ્રમાણપત્ર (સ્કુલ લિવિંગ સર્ટિફિકેટ L.C.)
- સામાજીક અને શૈક્ષણિક રીતે પછાતવર્ગની જાતિ અંગેના આધાર પુરાવાઓ
- અરજદારના પિતા/કાકા/ફોઈ,નું શાળા છોડ્યાનું પ્રમાણપત્ર
- અરજદારના પિતા/માતાના છેલ્લા ત્રણ વર્ષના આવકના પુરાવા
- ખેતીની જમીન ધારણ કરનારે ૭/૧૨ના ઉતારાની નકલ રજૂ કરવી
- Step 12: After completing the application form, the user will receive an acknowledgement number on the screen, which can be printed for future references.