- Documents required for obtaining a duplicate driving license in Gujarat
- Age and address proof documents
- Application Form LLD
- Applicable application fees
- FIR copy, in case of theft of the original LL
- Procedure to obtain a duplicate learning license in Gujarat
How To Get Learning Driving License From Sarthi Parivahan In Gujarat: Learning License in Gujarat: To legally drive a motor vehicle in the state of Gujarat, an individual must hold a valid driving license. A driving license can be obtained by an individual who holds a learning license. A learning license in Gujarat is issued as per the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 by the Gujarat RTO. Useful more information are also available on this site.
Documents Required for Obtaining a Learner’s License in Gujarat
- Age and address proof documents such as utility bills, PAN card, Aadhar Card, school certificate, birth certificate, etc.
- Application Form 2
- Application fee of Rs. 30
- Learning license test fee of Rs. 25
- Application Form 2
- Passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining Learning License in Gujarat
- To obtain a learning license for a motor vehicle not exceeding an engine capacity of 50cc, an individual should be above the age of 16 years and should obtain consent from his parents or guardian.
- To obtain a learning license for a light motor vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 18 years.
- To obtain a learning license for a commercial vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 20 years.
- An individual applying for a learning license should have conversed with traffic rules and regulations.
To create a driving license (DL), the government is constantly simplifying the rules. From October 1, 2019, the driving licenses (DL) and registration certificates (RC) of vehicles across the country will be the same. It is clear that the color of DL and RC will now be the same in every state and the information will also be in the same place. Let us know the easy way to get a driving license …
1) The process of getting a driving license is very simple. You can also apply online if you are thinking of creating a license and want to avoid the hassle of RTO. Initially, you will need to create a learning license.
(2) The fee for learning license is Rs. If you have not yet created a license, you must first create a learning license. Permanent licenses are created only after learning. The age limit is at least 18 years.
(3) The online process of creating a learning license is very simple. You can apply by visiting the website of the Ministry of Highways. Visit https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice10/stateSelection.do Here is a list of states. Choose your state first. There is an option for the learner after the state election. When the full form opens on click, a number will be generated after filling the form, save it. Here you have to attach age certificate, proof of address, proof of ID.
4) After this process, upload your photo and digital signature. Then you have to book a slot for a driving test. Fees are charged during the selection of slots. This will be followed by a message on the registered number, which will have to be saved.
(5) After depositing the fee, the test has to be given by going to the RTO office as per the slot. The test is online and involves asking about traffic rules and traffic signs. There are 4 answers to one question. The correct answer is to click on the option, followed by another question on your computer screen. At the same time, you get the information that your answer is right or wrong. As you answer the questions, the next questions will come up. As soon as this test is completed, your result will come in front of you, whether you pass or fail.
(6) Once you pass the exam, you will get an online learning license within 48 hours. It is 6 months old. You must apply for a permanent license within 6 months. From 1 month to 6 months after getting the learning license you will have to go back to the RTO office with your vehicle and then take the driving test. Upon passing this driving test you will get a permanent license.
- The online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit the Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online [Direct Link] and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test