Bin Sachivalay CPT Call Letter 2022 | GSSSB OJAS Call Letter | OJAS Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2022 | Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal – GSSSB distributed Recruitment Exam call letter warning for Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant (Class 3) composed test at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk CPT Syllabus 2022 pdf
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Syllabus 2022 is presently Available in its Official Website. Competitors who are Successfully Applied for the Post can check the Syllabus of Sachivalay Clerk 2022 through Online. Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Releases the Notification for the Sachivalay Clerk, Office Assistant, Technical Assistant Posts to Fulfill the Vacant Posts on the board. All the Candidate who has Successfully Submitted their Application are quickly Searching for the Syllabus of Bin Sachivalay Clerk. So here We Provide Complete Details Regarding Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Office Assistant/Clerk of Sachivalay.
- Duration: 1:30 Hours
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Gujarati Typing Test: 20 Marks
- English Typing Test: 20 Marks
- Computer Practical Test with Reference to The basic Knowledge Of Computer Applications as Prescribed in Part III: 60 Mark
Practical Test Computer Proficiency
- Preparing a Tender notice in Word File: 30 Marks
- Preparing a Slide for Presentation based on Data Provided: 10 Marks
- Preparing an Excel Spreadsheet and Answering an Arithmetic Problem: 10 Marks
- Error check and spelling correction in given word document and other functions.: 10 Marks
- Comment remove
- Spelling check
- Bold – Remove (Rewriting of paragraph). etc.
- Note: Computer Proficiency Test will be taken on Microsoft Office 2013 edition.
- Available Key board for Gujarati language test:
- Gujarati Transliteration
- Gujarati Typewriter
- Gujarati Typewriter (G)
- Gujarati Inscript
- Gujarati Indica
- Remigntan Indica
- Special Characters.
- Gujarati Terafont
Download Bin Sachivalay Clerk CPT Syllabus Pdf – Click Here
Advt. No. 150/201819
Posts Name: Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant, Class-3
CPT Date: 19-07-2022 to 23-07-2022 and 25-07-2022 to 30-07-2022
Call Letter and Syllabus Notification: Click Here
Call Letter: Click Here
More Details: Click Here