CISF Bharti 2022 | CISF Recruitment 2022 : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, MaruGujaratPost, Selection process, How to apply etc…CISF Vacancy 2022
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Article Published By||MaruGujaratPost.Com|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2022|
CISF New Bharti 2022 Details
- Gynecologists ,
- Medical Officer
- Head Constable (Ministerial)
- The aspirants should have passed 12th from a recognized board or university or equivalent.
- Dictation:10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- Transcription time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the computer.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
- The candidates should have passed 12th from a recognized board or university or equivalent.
- English Typing with a minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer OR
- Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 WPM on a Computer.
Also View :
- HC (Ministerial) – ₹25500 – Rs. 81100/- (Pay Matrix Pay Level 4)
- ASI (Stenographer) – ₹29,200-92,300/- (Pay Level-5 in pay matrix)
- UR/OBC – ₹100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female – No Fee
How to Apply Central Industrial Security Force Bharti 2022
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link
CISF Recruitment 2022 Schedule
|CISF Bharti 2022 Starting Date||26th September 2022|
|CISF Vacancy 2022 Last Date||25th October 2022|
Important Link :
|CISF Recruitment portal||www.cisf.gov.in|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|CISF Apply Online||Click Here|