RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022
who are looking for Railway Apprentice jobs in RRC Western Railway. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||RRC Western Railway|
|Job Location||Western Railway|
|Online Application Start Form||28.05.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||27.06.2022|
way Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Trade Wise Details
|Trades||Number of Vacancy|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in Relevant Trade.
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27/06/2022
- SC/ST/OBC- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD) :- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
How To Apply RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022?
Online Application Start From : 28.05.2022
Online Application Last Date : 27.06.2022
What Is The Selection Process For RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022?
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation[with minimum50%(aggregate)marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.